navigation bar


Monday, July 14, 2014

Craft day!

I've been absent from the blog because I've been making things to blog about! That's kind of backwards but I'm really making the most of my summertime freedom this year.

Today I had a craft day with a friend. She is without a sewing machine and had a small project in mind so I packed a few portable projects to-go and took my machine to her house. 



Surprisingly we started and finished multiple projects, yay!

I had two flags from TOMS shoe purchases that I decided to make into a drawstring bag since they seemed tall enough to become a knitting project bag. I stitched it up then knitted an I-cord out of some cotton/denim yarn from Michales about 5 years ago.  It's made of recycled denim I believe, but I can't find the tag. 



Bada bing bada boom, tis a success! I even have a project in there :)

Now to blog about all my knitting progress and to finish fixing up my "new" antique sewing machine.

Oh summer, how I love you!

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

Oh lovely summer fun!