navigation bar


Friday, January 6, 2017

Fiber Friday

So happy to be blogging again!
I haven't done much with fiber lately but I have some yarn projects queued up for 2017.
The Lex Shawl from a Quince & Co
I purchased a booklet of shawls last year and it included this lovely pattern. I received some beautiful blue yarn for Christmas that I hope will become this shawl!
Blanche from YOTH yarns
I started this sweater in Brooklyn Tweed yarn, colorway fern. I think it will be a nice addition to my post pregnancy wardrobe and it is fairly straightforward. I haven't done much seaming so it will be a good challenge.
Lucy Hats from Quince & Co
I have the exact yarn shown in this photo so I think I will make this hat. I love having a slouchy hat to cover up bed head in the winter. Plus, it should go faster than the other projects, right?
So I didn't finish this in December, but I'm enjoying the project so I hope to finally nish it up this year. I am using some YOTH yarn from a previously frogged project and would love to actually wear this yarn, since I purchased it 4 years ago.

I have a few other WIPs:
  1. Onward Shawl
  2. Ribbed Blanket
  3. Featherweight Cardigan (which I may have to frog)
Here's to hoping 2017 has a few more finished projects so I can enjoy the wearing of these beautiful yarns!

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

Yes to getting some things finished in 2017! Happy to see you blogging again too