navigation bar


Monday, January 9, 2017

Bullet Journal 2017

Last week I set up my new bullet journal. Though my journaling fizzled out toward the end of 2016, I really enjoyed the process and method for keeping track of things so I decided to start fresh.

I'm using the same size Moleskin as last year and found some small cut out calendars to use at the front or my year overview. Other than that I'm hoping to use a bunch of supplies up that I have on hand. I keep a pouch with adhesive, pens, washi tape and precut cards near my journal and just grab what seems right in the moment.


Here are a few shots of the basic set up I did. I'll post some more later on when I have added more pages. Happy documenting!



1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

Oh I like that scripture! Looks like a great start.