navigation bar


Saturday, June 25, 2016

Idea web



A few summers ago I got the ideas to make a list of fun summer activities I hoped and dreamed to accomplish. I also, however, didn't want to be disappointed if I didn't accomplish things on my list. Summer should be about fun and freedom! A list feels very much like "work" to me, something I need to address daily and be sure to complete. 

To keep things fun, I created the "Summer Idea Web," where things are added at random and adorned with drawings and other fun graphics to keep the pressure off. Here is the start to my 2016 list!

I also found this neat downloadable list that is a bit more of a check list. I like that it has a column for who requested the activity, which helps tell the story behind the list.

Perhaps I'll try each this summer and see what happens! Goodness knows there are plenty of organizing projects I have hopes of completing, so a separate project list may come in handy! Last summer before the little one comes is looking to be full of fun and accomplishments.

Happy summer planning! 

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

I have a pasta maker and would b happy to taste test.