1. Dust off your dashboard
2. Clean out the pockets and cup holders
3. Check email
4. Try the wiper fluid only to find out it's frozen
5. Look through your glove compartment
6. Find a necklace you've been missing
7. Locate a membership card to a store you don't shop at
8. Climb out of your car and use the card to scrape and help the process along.
9. Get back in after 38 seconds and wonder where your gloves are
10. Write a blogpost
It's freezing temps at night here. Over the years I've learned a few helpful hints:
1. Put a blanket or towel on your windshield to prevent ice from forming
2. Always leave your wiper blades up so they don't freeze to you windshield or get buried in snow.
Stay warm and happy winter :)