navigation bar


Monday, April 13, 2015

love your blog challenge no. 2

Beginnings

It’s always exciting to see a blank page before me. I have so many ideas that flood to my head but I’m quickly paralyzed, unable to type a single word. Too many ideas, too many stories to tell. To center my thoughts I browse through pictures and sift through stories until I find one that inspires me, that sets the spark inside me and I begin.

It isn’t always easy (and it usually isn’t pretty) yet the beginning is one of my favorite parts of blogging. Publishing and sharing the story is great but there is something about clicking away at the keys and having the story unfold before me on the page. Tweaking the words and connecting the thoughts so that the story develops into a moment worth sharing. That is the part of blogging which I most enjoy. The beginnings.



______________
This post is part of the Love Your Blog Challenge led by Kate from A Playful Day.

2 comments:

Sarah ~ Crafts from the Cwtch said...

Oh yes, I like that part too!

Helen (yarnful) said...

I love the blank page too, and seeing where they words want to go when I start to put them down.