navigation bar


Monday, April 6, 2015

love your blog challenge no. 1

I was inspired to join this blogging challenge. At first the topic made me panic a little. Nothing really came to mind when I read the prompt: interactions & community.


So I reflected on my blog and why I keep coming back to this space. For the same reasons I read othe blogs, listen to podcast and browse ravelry I did myself returning to this space. By joining in the online community of creative types, I am inspired to create. And when I set aside time to blog I find myself reflecting on what in creating. I start to notice the little ways I am inspired each day, whether it's something I see online, a conversation, or even a quiet morning to myself.

I'm grateful for the way my blog pushes me to do the things I enjoy. When I start blogging regularly I move from thinking  10 minutes isn't enough time for a project to asking myself how much can I accomplish during these 10 minutes.

I'm looking forward to reading what others think and finding new ways and rediscovering old ways of expressing and exploring my creative spirit!

----------------
Read more about the "Love Your Blog" challenge here

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

Hooray for 10 minutes to be creative