navigation bar


Sunday, June 1, 2014

list no. 6 - simple little luxuries



With the sun starting to peek out more consistenly I've been changing some of my rituals. Today's list is about the little shifts I've been making as we move toward summer.

1. Fruit infused water (image above includes orange, lemon and ginger slices)
2. Coconut oil for moisturizing - feels lighter than normal lotion and smells yummy
3. Granola - most mornings I eat oatmeal with a handful of nuts/fruit but this season I'm switching out the steaming bowl for a cool and crunchy alternative (recipe to come!)
4. Knitting on the porch with a podcast instead of on the couch with a show
5. Lacy and lightweight shawls, cowls and scarves - my large chunky, cozy ones are tucked away for a few months
6. Blankets for sitting on rather than sitting under

What switches do you make when the weather begins to change?

*the idea for this post came from here and is part of the 30 Days Of Lists Project


1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

My goal is to get to the trail when the temps are not too high!