navigation bar


Sunday, May 18, 2014

weekend - list no. 4

Today's Playlists

Music edition
  1. Beatles - Get Back
  2. The Turtles - Happy Together
  3. Audrey Assad - Restless
  4. Holly Starr - Grace For All
Podcast edition

An eclectic music playlist with a mix of new tunes I'm learning and some songs we're playing for today's church talent show. In the podcast realm I'm doing some cleaning and tidying around the house. I always love listening to a longer podcast like This American Life or Joy the Baker so i can wander from room to room with my earbuds in. Curious Handmade will be a good one to knit along to. 

What's on your playlist this week?

*the idea for this post came from here and is part of the 30 Days Of Lists Project

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

Two of those songs have been on repeat for me too!