navigation bar


Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fiber (not) Friday no. 5

Illness and long hours at work dominated my week and my blogging presence was quite sad, but I'm on the mend and determined to get back on track! Here is a little fiber update that wasn't quite ready Friday.

Last Saturday we went to Bainbridge Island to celebrate our anniversary and the boy spoiled me with beautiful yarn. But I'm making you wait a little longer to see it. I'm dreaming of what it might become and until I decide to cast on officially I've been making mean progress on my Mara Shawl.


I'm 1 inch into the final edging which is a 2k2p ribbed ruffle. I have really enjoyed this shawl and that 85% of it was pretty easy to pick up and set down without much thought. Hoping that i can get it all finished this week! It's a bit big and thick to wear this time of year, however it  would be nice in the cool mornings.


No comments: