navigation bar


Sunday, April 13, 2014

Currently - April 2014



returning to blogging!

wearing my new shawl (see above)
eating goat cheese & apple slices
packing for  Hawaii - trip isn't until June, but it's good to have something to look forward to!

listening to Ingrid Michaelson, Sara Gazarek, the husband's jazz piano from the next room  

searching for a new audiobook to listen to while I wash dishes and knit 
reading A Causal Vacancy by J.K. Rowling (lots of characters with interesting connections and a steady pace)
choosing to move: running and yoga a few times a week with shorter core and toning exercises on "off days"
browsing A Beautiful Mess projects that I don't necessarily make yet always inspire me to try new things no matter after how daunting and Lining Up My Stitches for inspiration and accountability to keep doing the things we love regardless of life busyness

enjoying  the wall of our living room which showcases a small quilt I finished last year, a fun and dynamic paper art project, and an old bingo board from my Grandparent's house. Each has a certain faded, antique quality that I find cozy and relaxing.

watching most things PBS and "Chuck"(we just began season 1)

sipping americanos - hand ground and homemade

knitting any chance I can get!

I enjoy reading currently posts from a variety of bloggers. It is a fun way to document the little and big things happening. Here are some links to other ways of recording what is currently happening:

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

what a lovely life you are choosing