navigation bar


Wednesday, January 1, 2014

One Little Word 2014 - start here

This year my word is choose.

As I thought about what challenged me in 2013 and how I want to make changes  in 2014 I began to realize how many choices we must make in this life. From big choices of where to live and work to small daily choices such as what to eat and how to use free time.

I think of myself as intentional when it comes to big choices and the daily choice to focus on positivity and hope. Yet I can see how bogged down I became from choosing "yes" too many times or trying to choose everything and everyone instead of prioritizing.

This year I want to focus in on not only what I choose, but how I choose.

I am hoping to make monthly goals and to document my one little word once a month with a single photo and a few simple words. 



Today I am working with my word and trying to put it up in my environment. I am choosing to make my word visible and present in my home and work space.

Here is to another year full of blessings and love.


1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

I like your word picture too - you made some good choices today :)