- Blocking my Whispering Pines shawl, yippee!!
- Using Brooklyn Tweed Shelter in Almanac and Soot I started the Glebe Wrap as a gift for my Mother in-law:
- Updating my Ravelry Project Page - it's a fun way to see how much I've been working on!
- I've cut the pieces and am prepping to start sewing this top from Purlbee. I'm using a charcoal linen which should go with all my new shawls!
- I've been ironing freezer paper and cutting little triangles to join the Jen Kingwell Quilt Along. I'm making Midnight at the Oasis - at least hoping to :)