navigation bar


Friday, February 20, 2015

fiber friday

I'm dreaming of seeing and want to try making this quilt for a new niece on the way! Our friends are having a baby girl and I'm over the moon about being able to sew dresses and bows and ruffles! I love my many nephews but a girl is just the sewing inspiration I needed :) 

The quilt is all triangles so I'm going to search through my stash for the pops of cot and then will look for the neutral background.



I'm also hoping to get some batting and start quilting this tree quilt I made over Christmas Break.

I made a little progress on my knitting last week but am more excited about fabric right now.

What are you inspired by?

------------------
Triangle quilt pattern can be found here.

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

Come and look through my stash for those pops, maybe even that neutral - I have loads of fabric you know.