navigation bar


Sunday, January 18, 2015

scripture sunday


A friend sent this to me in effort to help me on my quest to post as many scripture with my one little word.

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you must endure many trials for a little while. (1 Peter 1:6 NLT)

I've been working to use the scripture I choose on Sunday throughout the week to center and focus on my one little word. So far I have found it to be a wonderful practice, one that brings me peace while also challenging and convicting me.
_____________________________________
Each Sunday I choose a scripture for the week. The scripture relates to my one little word for the year and helps me intentionally explore my word and set a purpose for each week. See more scripture sunday posts here.

No comments: