navigation bar


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Slice of Life 2012 - 25

You know how they say, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade?" I'm changing it to:
When life doubles the shortening, double the entire cookie recipe.
That's what happened yesterday and while this means that I'll be eating too many cookies for twice as long as usual, it is also inspiring me to stay positive. My slices have been sad and frustrated yesterday so today, I am claiming the last week of March and making it mine! And with each accident and unhappy surprise that comes my way, I will do my best to see it as an opportunity to spin things for the better.

I know this is the right thing to do and I know that my heart needs to make this choice. So I'll have a cup of lemonade with my extra batch of cookies and celebrate the finals days of March.

No comments: