navigation bar


Friday, January 14, 2011

Creative Space

We've lived here for almost 4 months and we're finally settling in! This week we both had the same day off and did a bunch of work on the spare bedroom. This space is exploding with creativity! Between all my crafting stuff and all the music equipment it is hard not to enter this room without feeling inspired. This one thing I need to work on is better lighting. The left of my space is a closet with mirrored doors so there is a lot of potential for light bouncing around, we just don't quite have the right balance.

a little messy, but that means it is being used!


Speaking of balance, I'm working on collecting items to fill my One Little Word book. This project is really keeping me connected to my word. Maybe I'll go do a little yoga to help me maintain this balance :)

No comments: